General terms of reservation and accommodation
Stella Adriatica Apartments provides accommodation according to the published information available on the website www.stella-adriatica.com and in the agreed terms, except in case of extraordinary circumstances or force majeure. Force majeure is a circumstance that can not be influenced because it can not be foreseen and as that eliminated (earthquake, flood, fire, strike, terrorist action, wars, death of the service provider or his immediate family)
Reservation and payment
Booking inquiries are accepted by internet, by telephone or in person in our premises. In order to confirm the reservation, the Guest must pay an advance: 30% of the total reservation price and send the payment confirmation within two working days from the moment of acceptance of the offer, while the rest of the amount and turist tax is paid by the Guest at the reception on the day of arrival in the apartment. The second option to confirm a reservation is to leave a valid credit card information.
Tourist tax is not included in the price of the accommodation unit. In the period from 01.04.-30.09. the tourist tax is 10,00 kn per person per day for adults, and in the rest of the year the tax is 7,00 kn per person per day for adults. Children 12-18 years have a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 do not pay this tax.
Prices are published for each accommodation unit. They are published in euros. The mentioned prices apply for stays longer than two and more nights. In the case of a shorter stay, the price increases by 20%.
The price includes: daily rent of apartmenta for two persons, weekly change of bed linen, towels, electricity and water costs, cooking and eating utensils, parking use for first car, wi-fi, use of wellness and spa area, gym, roof terrace with sunbathing area, shower and whirlpool, heated outdoor pool.
The use of the SPA zone is private with prior reservation.
Breakfast and other types of consumption in our bistro are not included in the price.
Supplements at the request of the guest
- baby cot 10,00 eur / day
- third and fourth adults (older than 7 years) 12,00 eur / day per person
- breakfast 6,00 eur / person
- lunch or dinner 13,5 eur / person per meal
- parking for another car 7,00 eur / day
- bike rental 5,00 eur / day.
- children under 7 years stay free of charge in the apartment.
Mandatory additional costs
- insurance 0,4 eur / day per person
- registration for the facility 1.00 eur / once
- final cleaning 15,00 eur / once
- tourist tax - 01.04.-30.09. 1.5 eur / person per day and the rest of the year 0.95 eur / day.
Stella Adriatica reserve the right to change and cancel the reservation
Stella Adriatica apartments reserve the right to change reservations in case of extraordinary circumstances or force majeure. Reserved accommodation can be replaced only with prior notice to Guest with accommodation of the same or more category and at the price at which the reservation is confirmed. If replacement accommodation is only possible in the object at a price higher than 15% of the price of the booked accommodation, Stella Adriatica reserves the right to charge the difference in price with the consultation of the Guest. If no substitution is possible, Stella Adriatica reserves the right to cancel the reservation by prior notice to the Guest prior to the start of the service and to guarantee the refund of the paid advance.
The guest's right to change or cancel the reservation
If the guest wants to cancel the booked accommodation, they should do so in writing (by e-mail, fax or post mail). Cancellation penalties are payable in the following cases
- Cancellation in the period of 14-8 days prior to arrival is subject to 30% of the amount of the reservation
- Cancellation in the period of 7-2 days prior to arrival is subject to 50% of the booking amount
- Cancellation in the period of 1 to 0 days prior to arrival or non-payment will be charged 100% of the amount of the reservation.
Guest is obliged to:
- have the right travel documents and obtain a visa if it is needed to enter the Republic of Croatia
- respect the customs and foreign currency regulations of the Republic of Croatia
- respect the house rules in the accommodation unit and cooperate with the service providers in good intentions
- any damages incurred in the accommodation unit are obligated by the guest to compensate in full on the spot
- when arriving at the reception, a voucher should be provided with details of the number of persons and the type of services they need to be provided
- the guest will take the responsibility and the costs incurred for non-compliance with the contractual obligations.
- Guests arrive at the accommodation unit after 3:00 pm and on the day of departure, the accommodation unit leaves until 11:00 am. The transfer of the keys to the accommodation units is done at the reception.
Stella Adriatica is not responsible for luggage which has been destroyed, damaged, lost or stolen in the accommodation unit. Lost luggage or theft are reported to the accommodation provider and the relevant police station.
The guest has the right to apply for a certain fee for paid and not delivered services. At the request the guest must file a written complaint.
Procedure relating to the complaint:
- if the guest at the destination is not satisfied with the condition of the accommodation unit, they should immediately inform the reception of Stella Adriatica upon arrival. The guest is obliged to cooperate with the representative of Stella Adriatica in good faith in order to eliminate the causes of dissatisfaction. If the complaint is justified, Stella Adriatica can not offer a guest as a substitute accommodation of less value.
- If the Guest leaves the accommodation unit and finds another accommodation, and does not give Stella Adriatica the opportunity to resolve the problem, then the Guest has no right to claim a refund or to file a claim for compensation.
- If the Guest does not complaint at the spot of accommodation, he or she does not claim the right to refund money.
Jurisdiction of the court
If the customer is dissatisfied with the result, he has the right to arbitration. In such a case, they must turn to a commercial court in Sibenik.
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share the invoices we issue and receive with our accountants for the purposes of completing tax returns and accounts at the end of the year.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, telephone, company, city, country.
Personal information collected in the purchase of machines form: first and last name, e-mail, phone,company, city, country, machine name, condition, year, address, images.
The personal data collected in the newsletter is: e-mail.
Personal information collected in the registration form and checkout form: first and last name, company, company pin, address, city and zip code, country, phone, email.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
The content of these web pages is provided by the Stella Adriatica team and it is protected by copyright.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the content thereof, you have the right to view, copy, print and/or distribute (but not alter) the content on this website, provided that you shall use this content for information and not for commercial purposes and that the contents you will use have in display the relevant copyright info.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting all cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (if you do not accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting only the necessary cookies on this website.
- First party cookies
- Session / Permanent Cookie (If you accept all cookies, then it's a Session cookie, otherwise it's a Permanent Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When you last visited our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of the registered user session, session ID ... We use this information only for better functionality of the website. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random set of numbers and letters that protects our web site from spammers.
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- exp_cart duration 24h, does not collect personal information, used only to indentify your cart
- exp_valuta duration 1 year, does not collect personal information, used only to display chosen currency
- __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
This site: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- Permanent cookies
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
First party cookies - doubleclick.net: DSID, IDE
- Permanent cookies
- CONSENT, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga
- Third party cookies - YouTube
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.